Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2013

This gospel is true. It is for everyone!

 September 30, 2013

Oi! Belizaaaaa Manha! :)

So this week went by preeeetty quick! And I know this next one will be even quicker! 
First of all, Thanks dad! We got a call from the Mission Office. He did say my money should be on there. So we'll see! Should work! thankssss!! :) I will be using my own money for a couple of sweaters today at Walmart though. so just be aware of that haha. It is getting COLD! like 70's and 80's in the day and 50's in the morning. oh my gosh. I am dyingg!! I did NOT sign up for this!! haha. 

Anyway, second of all HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY KEILYN!!!! Wooh hoooo!! General Conference day! how lucky!!! Go get that Smiths chocolate cake hehe. mmmm!
I am seriously soooooo excited for General Conference! I can't WAIT! It's gonna be amaaaazing!! I saw the RS conference and omg it was SOOO AMAZING! I can't wait for general conference. It is seriously such an experience. I can't wait to get every single one of our investigators and Less Active members to conference. How can you hear President Monson or even President Uchtdorf or Elder Holland and NOT know that whta they're saying is 10000000% truth and from God. I love this church so much. 

We were teaching the Gospel Principles class this Sunday and it was on Missionary Work haha. It was just another lesson we taught but once we started talking about it and reading quotes from prophets and really talking about the importance, I got so overwhelmed and excited and I never felt so priveleged to be a part of something so amazing and exciting! I am a FULL time missionary! How crazy is that!!! I spend all day every day, every waking moment thinking about how I can further the work of the Lord! How I can give others this amaizng life that I have! I never felt so amazing! I was teaching and I think they thought I was a little crazy when I expressed how happy I was to be in Kingman and how much I love it here, when everyone knows I'm supposed to be in Brazil. haha but honestly I can't even express how much I love Kingman! I love the people, the ward, the desert (weird, right?) the animals, the weird bugs and everything!  I love this ward sooo much! They are just such amazing people.  I wish I could spend sooo much more time with every single family!! Every person in the area. ack! I can honestly see now how hard it'll be to have to leave.... even to go to Brazil. 

wooh, anyway. calm down, Sister Yoshimoto haha. I planned this wrong. cause now i'm about to tell the sad news...Helen has officially dropped us.... 
We called her again and she said she won't go to Chruch again. Then she said sorry, but I just don't want to do it anymore. She said we could come over and visit her still, but she didn't want to be a part of the church. I honestly just want to cry whenever I think about it.  She is so close. She is so, sooo close. She knows it, but just doesn't want to admit it or let it happen cause she is scared!  She is stubborn and she wnats things her way! She forgets everything she ever learned thorughout this process. all the answers she's received. and refuses to remember them when we talk to her about it. It breaks my heart. so. bad. I just wanna cry and ask her what we could possibly do or what we could possibly ever have done differently or better to help her understand that this is SO important. SO urgent. I just don't know. It's a hard lesson to learn... but I just always thought that if I did my part and they did theirs that it would work out! I know they always say they have their agency and even after getting that witness that its true, can choose to not accept. but that just doesn't make sense.. it just makes NO sense at all! How can we just make people understand that this is not just SO important but its SO NEEDED and SO WANTED! It's for US! for our HAPPINESS! this is here to make us HAPPY!  Don't you all want to be happy! I just don't understand.... I love Helen sooo much and I just can't stand the thought of her passing away without accepting this gospel in her life.  She deserves so much more than she is allowing herself to have. and it breaks my heart.

I've never felt the urgency of this work more. I just want EVERYone to know that this is just soooo important! Everyone needs to know the blessings of this gospel! I finally understand in the Book of Mormon ...(Alma? Nephi? dont remmeber.....) wanting to shout with the trump of angels to all the world. Which is why member missionary work is SO important. It's the only way the whooole world can hear this message! and how great shall be our joy! 

Well, I'm super excited about this new found push I've found. I just hope I can rub off on my companion and get her as excited cause I just want to go out and work forever now... which might not go well with her.. but we'll see! haha she's definitely working harder now and it's great! We're  getting along better. Laughing is the key! Plus my own pride and need to let the little things slide. I think I'm getting better at it! :) yay! Anyway, I loveeee this gospel and every day I know more and more that there is no possible way that this isn't the true Church of God. There is no doubt that this is the full Gospel of Jesus Christ once again restored on this Earth. The happiness it brings to the people we teach makes it all worth it. I love you all sooo much! and want to thank the ward for their prayers and support as well! 

Love you alll!!!!<333
-Sister Yoshimoto

No comments:

Post a Comment