Translate

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

In the Mission Home On the Way Home

Oi Familia!

So, I’m in the house of presidente with all of the sisters who are leaving. There are 9 of us and it’s soooo great being able to see Sisters Merrill and Nilson and Pedreira again!  I miss these sisters.  I’m feeling super strange because I just feel like we’re having a little sisters meeting in Teresina and then we’ll go back to our areas and keep being happy missionaries!  But it’s real weird.  It still hasn’t really hit me yet, but I’m okay with that.

Today, I don’t have a lot to say, just that today we have our final interviews with Presidente and then it will be airplane time..... 

I’m trying to get that in my head. 

It was real tough leaving Sao Luis.  That place truly became home to me.  The members, missionaries. everyone there.  It was real tough to leave but I’m excited to return and visit again!! :)  haha. 

I’m so incredibly grateful for this experience I’ve been blessed with.   The decision to serve a mission is the best decision I’ve ever made and I still can’t believe that I was entrusted with such a sacred calling. I hope I proved worthy of that trust. 

I love you all muiiiiito!! [a lot]   e tou anciosa a ver voces de novo. mas por enquanto, vou aproveitar hoje e fazer mais uma diferença!  [I am anxious to you all, again, but for today, I will try to make more of a difference ].

ate daqui em pouco.  [in a little while]
sua missionária para sempreeeeee,  [His missionary forever]
Sister Yoshimoto <333

No comments:

Post a Comment