Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Reassignment Call!!!!

GUESS WHERE?!?!??!?!?   AHHHHHH!!!!

I've been temporarily reassigned toooooo.... the NEVADA LAS VEGAS Mission!!!!!!  HOW EXCITINGG!!!    It will definitely be a little tougher mission than Teresina but I AM SO EXCITED!!!   I am going there on Wednesday the 24th!!!  My departure time is 8:30 am from Salt Lake City Airport and I arrive in Las vegas at 9 am. I think the time zone is the same in LV and SJ so we'll see, but talk about sweeeeeeeet!  Nice and hot hahahhaha. Ohhh man I'm gonna dieeee. Good prep for Brazil I guess hahaha. I CAN'T WAIT!!!   I'm going with Sis Nilsen, too!!  Except she has a foot thing and might be delayed, but either way, I guess I haven't learned all I can from her yet so we are GOING TO VEGAS!!!!.....to teach the gospel !!!

ITs crazyyyyyy!!!!!  So the other missionaries are going to Washington DC North (6), a couple to Washington State, one to Nebraska, one to Montana, a few to Reno, and
one to Brazil .  Remember the twins here who's brother is in OHIO with Elder Merkley???  ONE OF THE TWINS GOT CALLED TO THE OHIO COLUMBUS MISSION SO HE WILL BE PICKED UP BY HIS OLDER BROTHER WHO IS THE Assistant to the President AND HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HE IS PICKING UP HIS LITTLE BROTHER, YET!!!  AHAHAHAH SOOOOOO COOOOOL AHHAHAHAHAH I LOOOOVE IT!!
 I am sooooo excited to be teaching in English and really getting the experience. I AM SO PUMPED!!   I love this!
I am going to miss my district here, soooooo much!!!  but I know there are so many greater things waiting for me out in Nevada and in Brazil. I can't wait.  I can't waiiiit!!!! Send my love to everyoneee!!! And send me any info you can on Las Vegas Nevada Mission plss!!!! :DDD THANKSSSS MUCH LOVE!
 SEND MY LOVE TOT HE SISTERS! LOVE YOU ALL
LOVE YOU!!<33333

No comments:

Post a Comment